[ale] Embedded/Appliance for home pfSense firewall use

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Sep 17 17:45:17 EDT 2013

What do you use for your pfSense box at home? I use it at several locations at work and love it. We use proper rack computers though. I'd like to put one in at home but I'm thinking a small embedded or appliance box. I have seen a number of models around, but I was wondering if you or any other ALE'ers had personal recommendations.

Scott

A couple I've looked at...
http://store.netgate.com/Desktop-Kits-C82.aspx
http://www.hacom.net/catalog/phoenix-it-100-pfsense-appliance