[ale] [OT] Looking for an old beater motorcycle.

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Wed Sep 11 14:35:36 EDT 2013

I bought a 1978 Kawasaki XS1100 that has been garaged for 4 years and
is not running. So, to satisfy my need to have a bike now I'm also
buying a 2013 Kawasaki KLR650. That way while I'm working on one I
have another that is running. Why have one when you can have two? Am I
right? ;-)

Oh and by the way, last week I took the Driver's Edge course at
Harley-Davidson of Atlanta (because it is 1 day longer than the
others) and got my motorcycle license this morning. My goal is to
drive to mountains this weekend!
.!# RichardBronosky #!.