[ale] [OT] [Way OT] need to fix eye glasses or replace at reasonable cost

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Wed Sep 11 12:00:31 EDT 2013

On 09/11/2013 11:38 AM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> Someone mentioned being allergic to eyeglass frame metals.  I really hope that 's not a problem with me.  I don't know what my new glasses are made of.  I only remember one time in my life where that was an issue.

That'd be me. I don't know what list of metals I am allergic to, but I
know that I am not allergic to titanium, and so I will only ever order
titanium glasses.  I like them a lot better anyway, because the arms
have flexibility and can bend without breaking... I have yet to have a
pair of arms break on these things.  Used to be a problem with other
metals and plastics for me, if I somehow stepped on the glasses when I
was looking for them...

> One mild annoyance with the Zenni ordering process is that they email ALL your data to you including your account password.  They DO strip out your credit card number however.

If you use a different password for every site, then it's just an
annoyance.  I don't like it either... but nobody's perfect, it seems.
And I can't complain:  I spend $150 per year on my eyes, and that gets
me three pairs of glasses each year.  :-)  B.Z. (Before Zenni), my
annual vision budget was $350-$700.

    --- Mike

--
Naunet Corporation Logo 	Michael B. Trausch

President, *Naunet Corporation*
? (678) 287-0693 x130 or (888) 494-5810 x130
FAX: (678) 783-7843