[ale] [ANNC] Invitation to ALE-NW Installfest Sunday 9/15 10am-5pm

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Sep 6 19:35:40 EDT 2013

ALE-NW is proud to announce their 4th annual InstallFest.

Where: SPSU, Room J266 (normal bldg)
When: Sunday, Sept 15th from 10am-5pm
Who: Anyone that wants Linux installed

This website http://tomshiro.org/twiki/view/ALE/AleNwInstallFest2013 has more
details and a pre-registration form with instructions.

H E L P !!!
We need volunteers to help during different times of the day.  At this point we
already have 13 SPSU students signed up for the InstallFest, so more volunteers
would be helpful.  Please email me off-list if you can help for a few hours.

CentOS experts and Mac experts are most definitely needed as is anyone with UEFI
experience (nobody is an expert at this point).

Thanks for your support in spreading Linux!

Feel free to forward this invite to different groups who may be interested.