[ale] Who wants to learn some Linux?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Sep 4 09:44:50 EDT 2013

Linux ETC is now having open enrollment for our upcoming Linux training classes ranging from "end users" to "mid-level systems administration".  We are starting a new way of training which is self paced with mentoring.  We are still offering our online classes as well, though focusing on "beginning systems administration" for the time being.  These courses are also geared for those desiring and aiming for LPI certifications as a bonus.

For more information as well as for links to enroll, please visit

https://www.linux-etc.com/linux-courses

Class sizes are limited to ten (10) students per class, so first come, first served.  In the event there is an "overflow", please email me directly, and I will see about adding additional classes as need be.  If there is a desire for a "group training" (5+ students), feel free to contact me directly on that as well.

Course "cut off" times are two weeks before the start of each online course.  Self paced mentoring courses start on the month noted.

Also as a special promotion (which you can thank your "LUG leaders" for requesting such ;-) ), use the code "LUG092013" during the checkout process for $100 off any of our courses between now and 30 September.

Any specific questions, feel free to email me directly as well.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

--
The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.