[ale] [OT] - Need some RAM for trade, Douglas County

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:04:21 EDT 2013

Long story short - I have 2X4GB sticks of non-ECC DDR3-1333MHz RAM that
I absolutely cannot use. I need 3x2GB DDR2-666MHz non-ECC or higher(1
4GB and 1 2GB would work as well, but 4GB DDR2 sticks are fairly rare).
I would like to do a trade/partial trade for the RAM.

I also have some other older hardware that I can't use, perhaps someone
else can. Some 1GB SO-DIMM DDR2 sticks, some SDRAM, a few random
processors(none older than '06), an old P4 with HT Optiplex, a couple of
PSUs... Probably a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember.