[ale] dyndns.com

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Wed Oct 30 13:48:43 EDT 2013

I've gotten a lot of recommendations for namecheap.com.  I'd sign up
with them in a second except their web site has some significant
accessibility problems.   Even a lot of blind people recommended
namecheap saying that it might not be easy to use the web site but other
than that it's good. Of course, since you can see I am guessing that
wouldn't apply.