[ale] OT: DSL modems connected

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Wed Oct 30 13:44:17 EDT 2013

I'm always hesitant to reply to topic like this in this forum, but I
will suggest, no.

ISDN and POTS (plain old telephone) did go through the phone switch.  So
connecting to a specific endpoint made sense.

Perhaps what you are wanting to do could be addressed as a
router-to-router VPN instead.  Which is coloring inside the lines for
regular DSL.

Neal Rhodes
MNOP Ltd