[ale] [OT] Mac question

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 12:36:37 EDT 2013

Have you tried to download the mac driver from hp? I won't used the
built in drivives from Apple.

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Sean Kilpatrick <kilpatms at gmail.com> wrote:
> I ask here only because so many on this list use Mac laptops.
>
> Printing issue:
>
> HP laser printer connected to LAN; supports duplex printing.
>
> On a Mac laptop try to print a PDF and print dialog box permits duplex
> printing.
>
> Try to print a Word document and the print dialog box does not have a duplex
> option.
>
> Is it possible to force the {insert Aaron's language of choice here}
> Micro$oft software to use the Mac standard print dialog box?
>
> Sean

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org