[ale] Any language (wuz: Assembly Language?)

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 09:37:59 EDT 2013

Just skimmed it. Really, yeah, we can all probably write things about
languages, both good and bad.

As is, I'm sitting in a house with not a lot of heat, trying to move my
career into being a programmer. PHP is fun, and I could use some fun.
Shell, Python, and a smidgen of SQL and C are also in my skillset, but
PHP is fun.

By taking myself forward with what is fun I am more likely to succeed.
Perfection is oft the enemy of success.

Leam