[ale] Fedora install?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:01:27 EDT 2013

Sorry, as you see I need an editor

Don't fear the YaST -- how YaST can make your life easier.

Anyway..

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> wrote:
> I find YaST for Apache very useful when you're trying to teach noods and jr.
> admins, it's a lot easier than using the command line,  actually give a
> class on YaST for System Adminstrator.
>
> Do fear the YaST -- How YaST can make your life easier.
>
> I saw how to use YaST first, then I go an show what changes it has made. It
> really great to show people that have used YaST to load mod_php, mod_python,
> set up certs, and enable other modules.
>
> One day I will finish my e-book.
>
> Pup
>
> On Oct 25, 2013 10:4a AM, "Beddingfield, Allen" <allen at ua.edu> wrote:
>>
>> They are not  broken, they work just fine - it just takes a lot of effort
>> to accomplish very little with them.  It is a lot more work to do something
>> in them than to just edit the text file.
>>
>> --
>> Allen Beddingfield
>> Systems Engineer
>> The University of Alabama
>> ________________________________

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org