[ale] OT Anyone know where to park for the Mini Maker Faire this weekend?

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:06:18 EDT 2013

I parked just south of North Avenue in the Ga Tech lot, (225 North Avenue,
per Google) and was unmolested by tow trucks or Georgia Tech cops.
Conversely, you could pay to  park in the visitor lot on Ferst Street, or
diagonally across the street from that lot in the big lot that is reserved
but no one seems to pay attention to enforcement on weekends or after
hours.

I am assuming that they are doing this in Tech Green again this year, so
the North Avenue slots are convenient to there, unlike the ones
in the paid lot on Ferst...

-- David Ritchie