[ale] Fedora grousing

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Oct 23 11:48:41 EDT 2013

I'm no avid Red Hat fan (more of a SUSE guy), but I'm glad to hear that they are FINALLY putting in some proper support for XFS as the default filesystem in 7.x...at least that is what I have heard.  We've been using XFS for everything except /boot on SLES for years now....with no additional charge, and no restrictions about it being used for /.  I hope they will finally make this a possibility with RHEL.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer