[ale] Fedora grousing

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:42:53 EDT 2013

Yet the adherence to decade old software doesn't help businesses perform.
Who cares if CentOS runs better if it won't run the software the business
needs to run? Since the business hires programmers, and they are as keen as
we are to stay current in our respective fields, they have to do things
like "move forward".

The stone age tools system admins try to require developers to use is
probably the biggest fuel for the "DevOps" fire. One that we will be
consumed by.

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>