[ale] Survey - preferred Linux distro, desktop, and browser.

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Fri Oct 18 16:30:53 EDT 2013

Oh, I'm surprised too...Gentoo may have some issues but it sure does get
out of my way when I'm working with a particular piece of software or
agglomeration of software. I'd say one of the reasons I got out of IT is
that I would like to be able to continue to use Gentoo Linux no matter
what I'm doing but the "industry" doesn't seem to want anything to do
with it or people who work with it.  Never mind that I get really solid
results and that there are whole classes of problems and conflicts that
I just never run into...