[ale] Ale subscribers

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Wed Oct 16 13:15:22 EDT 2013

On 10/16/2013 12:07 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:

> > At this point I think we need to make the invitation.
>
> Fine. What other poor schlub wants to admin a centos 5 box running
> mailman, send mail, apache and WordPress. I'm ready to do other things
> as I have little to offer or gain from continuance in my current role
> as admin and rare moderator. I would rather do more time with fewer
> computer screens anyway :-)

I'll volunteer, but nobody wants me to do the job.  Believe me.

Should Aaron be speaking for anyone other than himself, I'd suggest we
hear those voices now.  Otherwise, we've already quashed the silly call
for a pointless resignation.

    --- Mike

--
Naunet Corporation Logo 	Michael B. Trausch

President, *Naunet Corporation*
? (678) 287-0693 x130 or (855) NAUNET-1 x130
FAX: (678) 783-7843