[ale] mint 13 vm running out of storage space

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Oct 16 11:25:03 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,

It wasn't really my intent to shout.  One thing I've always hated about email is it's inability to express emotion well, if at all, and in different degrees.  The email client on my tablet is set to text only mode and I have limited options for enhancing the text.  But I was only going for emphasis, not shouting.  Maybe there was too much.

I'm absorbing all the information presented here and learning about the topics discussed.  I appreciate all the things people are sharing.

Interesting info about the Wright brothers.  I had heard about that but hadn't studied it.

It IS an interesting debate about how companies can develop useful products, make a profit, and survive the competition, and at the same time, be open and transparent, when possible.

Sincerely,

Ron