[ale] Ale subscribers

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Oct 16 00:39:15 EDT 2013

Hi all,

You guys please don't fight over anything that I've done, assuming you're talking mostly about me.  Many people have engaged in OT discussions, not just me, by the way.  So, I don't see why I'm being singled out as the bad guy.  If I misinterpreted that, then just forget those comments.

I haven't started any OT threads since "the change", although I've replied to one.  I don't consider a FOSS discussion to be off topic.

Anyway, I'll be glad to abide by any rules that everyone is subject to.

I haven't had cause to complain about Jim.

If the OT list is in operation already, I haven't heard about any way to access it.

Sincerely,

Ron