[ale] mint 13 vm running out of storage space

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Oct 14 11:02:38 EDT 2013

It was something that SLES has done in the past. I confess I haven't specifically checked lately to verify though.
Just a habit I got into.
Now I need to install a VM and verify it.
Pesky little details....
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

On 10/14/2013 10:27 AM, James Taylor wrote:
> You can drop the cpu's back to one after the install, then if you need to add an additional cpu later, you will already have smp available.

What distributions still differentiate that way?

--
Naunet Corporation Logo 	Michael B. Trausch

President, *Naunet Corporation*
? (678) 287-0693 x130 or (855) NAUNET-1 x130
FAX: (678) 783-7843

If this is an unsolicited spam message, please click this link to report it: http://control.eastcobbgroup.com:49285/contents/spamreport.shtml?rptid=37886&srvid=16vl15t