[ale] mint 13 vm running out of storage space

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sun Oct 13 18:15:16 EDT 2013

Hi Jim,

The host computer intentionally doesn't have java on it for security reasons.  So I cannot run eclipse that way.

I gave the vm 4 GB of ram and 4 cpu's in order to hopefully run it at a decent speed.  All I need the android emulator to do is run fast enough to test and document procedures and take screen shots.  It doesn't have to run at live speed.

I was about to get it working, then I ran into this disk space problem.  The emulator won't boot.  I have about 4 hours invested in configuring this vm, so the redoing it route represents a substantial degree of pain.  I may try to delete the swap space and annex some of that digital real estate.

You would think you could just click a button in virtualbox and change the hard drive limits.

Sincerely,

Ron