[ale] are we allowed to talk about android here?

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Sun Oct 13 15:53:39 EDT 2013

On 10/13/2013 03:15 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> Ron talking again.  I would think it qualifies.  But, I don't make the
> rules here.

And just to provide clarification---anything that'd be purely specific
to Andoid would be about as on-topic as something that is purely
specific to RHEL or another distribution.

Common sense rules apply, of course:  If the main point of a thread you
want to post focuses on some strange oddity of the Dalvik VM, it's
probably more appropriate to ask on a Dalvik list than a general-purpose
Linux one (you're likely to get a speedier answer anyway, as Dalvik is
something that some people here know about but the people on a Dalvik
list, well, are kind of expected to know that stuff).  The same can be
said of any sufficiently focused topic that is well-removed from the
Linux operating system itself.

    --- Mike

--
Naunet Corporation Logo 	Michael B. Trausch

President, *Naunet Corporation*
? (678) 287-0693 x130 or (855) NAUNET-1 x130
FAX: (678) 783-7843