[ale] Ale subscribers

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:13:05 EDT 2013

It's happened before. It'll happen again. But next round I hand off to
someone else and walk away. I'm a Linux nut not a babysitter.

One thumb typing freezing my tail off standing in the downdraft of the AC
in the data center doing an install should say something about my state of
mind. Probably nothing nice, but at least "interesting".

Centos 6.4 does not really like installs with 20 and 40 TB arrays.