[ale] OpenPGP smartcards

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Thu Oct 10 07:08:42 EDT 2013

On 10/09/2013 11:07 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
>  As I needed another OpenPGP smartcard myself I went ahead and placed
> an order for 10. I just got confirmation this evening that they had been
> shipped. Aside from the 1-2 I need for myself and a few that friends and
> colleagues have already expressed an interest in, I will have still have
> a few left over. I can either try and make sure I attend the next
> meeting after I've received them or make other arrangements if interested.

I'd love to take two or three off your hands.  Not sure about making it
to the next meeting (something seems to keep me away from them nearly
every month this year), but I will be happy to send payment and mailing
address.

    --- Mike

--
Naunet Corporation Logo 	Michael B. Trausch

President, *Naunet Corporation*
? (678) 287-0693 x130 or (855) NAUNET-1 x130
FAX: (678) 783-7843