[ale] NASA [OT]

Adrya Stembridge adrya.stembridge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 06:36:30 EST 2013

I'm in favor of both, for differing reasons.  PCF (*in theory*) reduces
pressure on candidates seeking outside funding.   The less public financing
of campaigns, the increased chances of politicians being influenced by
special interests (many of which would cut NASA's funding in a heartbeat,
and have already reduced it significantly in recent years).

Petition signed.  (link here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create-direct-funding-mechanism-nasa-tax-forms-similar-presidential-campaign-fund/Sz6bktCp
 )