[ale] ale-chat announcement

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:14:55 EST 2013

Actually 10% of ALE is a whopping 45 people now :-(

A year ago it would have been 160+

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM, William Bagwell <rb211 at tds.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday 06 November 2013, Beddingfield, Allen wrote:
> >snip
> > Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from those who would be interested
> > in participating
>
> Please make it so. Would make a similar offer but my hosting has a strict
> 1,000 email per hour limit. If even 10% of ALE members participated that
> limit could be reached very fast.
> --
> William

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*