[ale] how do I properly move my home folder from ubuntu to mint

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon May 27 01:20:08 EDT 2013

I use a separate /home dir and also copy the old home folder to a removable
drive. If everything works as expected, I don't have to load back from the
removable. I feel a move from Ubuntu to Linux Mint or debian-testing in my
near future as well, Ron.  I like Ubuntu, but a good change would be fun.
I work in a Red Hat shop now, so there is some argument for running CEntOS
on the desktop, as well.

Wolf Halton
--
http://wolfhalton.info