[ale] Hard Drive data recovery services?

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Fri May 24 08:05:31 EDT 2013

In this (my) particular case it was good data on the media but
a complete no-spin & the filesystems were (Free)BSD.  Either
the spindle motor or its associated electronics had failed.
I was not exactly comfortable with the idea of recovering
*that* myself...  -kc