[ale] Linux antivirus scanners

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Tue May 21 10:47:05 EDT 2013

Right, I know I don't have to worry too much (right now) about the Linux
machine but, as I said, the goal is a central machine that mounts and
scans the file systems of other machines with a mix of OSes (Windows
being one).  The current batch of Windows-based scanners are getting
very bloated in addition to being resource intensive sometimes so a
remote scan offloads the work.