[ale] Microcenter sells a PC loaded with Linux!

mute wonder mutewonder at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:52:05 EDT 2013

The product placement has exploded in the last few months; you can smell
the sweat pouring off of Microsoft.

But doesn't Garcia on Criminal Minds still use Linux?

Although it doesn't make we wanna buy anything Microsofty, I love the
Windows phone commercial for the Nokia Lumiwhatever; the iPhone folk and
Galaxy folk go battle royale at some wedding or other polite function.  The
carnage...it's beautiful.  Oh man, some guy even rips open his shirt to
reveal the Apple logo painted onto his chest like fricking Superman!  Body
slams!  Cheap, plastic folding chairs flying through the air!