[ale] What happen to the installfest

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon May 20 17:18:18 EDT 2013

ALE-NW does an installFest every September - just when students have come back
to school.

Installing an OS is scary to most people regardless of how easy it really is to
us. We basically provide moral support, our experience and confidence.  More and
more, we've been doing vm installs since people want to migrate, not wipe the
old OS.  Of course, many students come with extremely limited hardware and
almost zero bytes of storage available.