[ale] Meeting topic for tonight

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 16 18:31:45 EDT 2013

*Tonight's meeting is across campus from the law school building.*

*Turn right out of the parking lot. Take the second right at the
roundabout. You will pass Falafel King on your left and shortly a
Starbucks/Barnes&Noble on your right. Turn right at the first street. Stay
left at the stop sign (20 feet). Turn into the first lot on the left. The
PAIS building is on the right before you turn (between the stop signs).*

 *Enter the building on the end nearest the parking lot and take stairs up
one floor. Walk to other end of building. Don't take elevator on lot end to
5th floor! That's a closed lab space and they will get upset! Take far end (
South) elevator to 5th floor. Classroom is glass wall room.*

 *36 Eagle Row, Atlanta GA 30322*

*5th Floor CCI/BMI*

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Um. Tonight may not happen. It seems we needed to start funding security
> (Emory is off right now) and I forgot to pass the hat.
>
> Melton's WILL happen no matter what!
>
> We _may_ be able to meet for 30 minutes before the building gets closed.
>
> scrambling for a solution. stay tuned to your email.
>

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com>wrote:

>> > slay dragon with what?
>>
>> > d at mnit!
>>
>> With your bare hands.  Seriously.
>>
>> The bird is for the snake.

>> Mike
>> --
>> Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 985-6132 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com
>>    /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/          | (678) 463-0932 |
>> http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
>>    NIC whois: MHW9          | An optimist believes we live in the best of
>> all
>>  PGP Key: 0x674627FF        | possible worlds.  A pessimist is sure of it!

> James P. Kinney III
> *
> *Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
> gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own
> tail. It won't fatten the dog.
> - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
> *
> http://electjimkinney.org