[ale] Meeting topic for tonight

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:22:04 EDT 2013

For those don't know who Scott Adams is ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams_%28game_designer%29

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com>wrote:

> On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 12:36 -0400, Pete Hardie wrote:
> > I see no elevator here.
>
> > It is dark.  You might be eaten by a grue.
>
> You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all different.
>
> Tip of the hat to both Dungeon (previous poster) and Adventure (after
> which my domain is named).  The classics live forever!
>
> > Pete Hardie
>
> Mike
>
> > --------
> > Better Living Through Bitmaps
> >

> > On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Shawn <taaj.shawn at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > go north
> > > go west
> > > go in elevetaor
> > > push elevator button 5
> > > go out elevator
> > > go north
> > > go north
> > > go north
> > > look west
> > > go in door west
> > > slay dragon

> Take
> right,

> subtract

> own

> > > --
> > > *- Shawn Taaj*

> Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 985-6132 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com
>    /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/          | (678) 463-0932 |
> http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
>    NIC whois: MHW9          | An optimist believes we live in the best of
> all
>  PGP Key: 0x674627FF        | possible worlds.  A pessimist is sure of it!

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org