[ale] May meeting speaker request

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:25:13 EDT 2013

I been working a lot with check_mk and nagios. I can show how you
 can improve monitoring  with this python add on.

Chuck

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's an idea.
> On May 14, 2013 9:38 AM, "Ron Frazier (ALE)" <
> atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> You don't give much warning do you?
>>
>> How about covering some of the various means for GRAPHICAL remote control
>> / remote assistance on a Linux system like the freenx stuff we discussed on
>> another thread I posted.  I personally am focused on Debian / Ubuntu / Mint
>> compatible solutions, since I'm running Mint 13.
>>
>> I won't be able to make the meeting and am not qualified to give such a
>> talk.  Please record it if possible.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Ron
>>

>> Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >This is a 5 Thursday month and we have a meeting scheduled in 2 days.
>> >
>> >Guess what?
>> >
>> >No topic.
>> >
>> >Hear the silence?
>> >
>> >That's the speaker.
>> >
>> >Suggestions? Ideas? Volunteers?
>> >
>> >--
>> >--
>> >James P. Kinney III
>> >*
>> >*Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
>> >gain
>> >at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own
>> >tail.
>> >It won't fatten the dog.
>> >- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
>> >*
>> >http://electjimkinney.org
>> >http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
>> >*

>> --
>>
>> Sent from my Android Acer A500 tablet with bluetooth keyboard and K-9
>> Mail.
>> Please excuse my potential brevity if I'm typing on the touch screen.
>>
>> (PS - If you email me and don't get a quick response, you might want to
>> call on the phone.  I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
>> quickly.)
>>
>> Ron Frazier
>> 770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
>> linuxdude AT techstarship.com
>> Litecoin: LZzAJu9rZEWzALxDhAHnWLRvybVAVgwTh3
>> Bitcoin: 15s3aLVsxm8EuQvT8gUDw3RWqvuY9hPGUU

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org