[ale] NO IP with NAT in Ubuntu 12.04 and virtualbox

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue May 7 10:57:38 EDT 2013

I just installed a new machine with 12.04 and virtualbox 4.2.10.  I
configured the guest for NAT networking.  Everything looks good except I'm
not getting an IP or DNS.  It's like the virtualbox dhcp is gone.  Anyone
seen this?  I'm googling but finding a lot of "virtualbox supports 5 types
of networking including NAT"...

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar