[ale] [OT] (but computer and cryptography related) Bitcoin, Litecoin

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 09:28:30 EDT 2013

The first three examples are exactly the same as normal work. I materially
create tool, router, book and the get paid when they sell.
That works.
The last process, passive investment, is where I have a problem. It take
the effort of people, i.e. their time, to produce the profits that passive
investors collect. I see this as a form of slavery. The investors own a
fraction of the employees life and push to retain more and more of the
output proceeds by insisting the the people who do the work do more work
for less of the proceeds.
I have a moral issue with passive investment. So much so I think they
should be taxed at double the highest tax rate on the profits with no
deductions for the losses plus have transaction fees on the trading of
passive investments.