[ale] [OT] (but computer and cryptography related) Bitcoin, Litecoin

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:37:48 EDT 2013

I work for my money. I materially participate in doing things that people
then fork cash at me for my time, effort and knowledge of how to do it. I
don't skim off the efforts of others or devise 'get rich quick' schemes by
"calculating" mostly fake money.

I also think currency trading is a whole pile of crooked stupid. Money is
the intermediary between what I have and what I want. Somewhere, some
crooked ass who either wore a crown or whispered in his ear figured out if
the king would stuff his mattress with cash, the peasants would have to
give more turnips to make the sheriff leave them alone and thus money
became the end goal and not the simple counting stick it was supposed to be.

Were it not for the money grubbing assholes of the world, it would be a
much better place to live in.
James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.