[ale] help - how do I log into learnstreet without ...

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Wed Mar 27 16:54:47 EDT 2013

If you really know what is going on paranoia is a good thing.

“Who gives a crap” might describe some sites for the world at large but if you took the time to setup an account on them chances are you DO give a crap.

I used to use the same password at many sites but have seen enough cautionary tales of how people were able to hack some pretty high profile stuff by hacking or social engineering to get low profile information.