[ale] help - how do I log into learnstreet without ...

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Mar 27 16:02:17 EDT 2013

Hi James,

Thanks for the link.  I looked over it briefly.  However, I specifically
DON'T want the logins from different sites interacting with each other.
That's why I spent 2 days putting 53 separate logins into lastpass.  I
want every site to have different credentials.  That way, if one is
compromised, it doesn't affect the others.

Sincerely,

Ron