[ale] help - how do I log into learnstreet without ...

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Wed Mar 27 14:07:24 EDT 2013

On 03/27/2013 02:01 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
> Help!  How do I log into learnstreet without a login on google, twitter,
> facebook, or github?  I can't figure out how to register / sign in.  I
> don't use any of those services.

Looks like you'll have to.  They don't offer any other way of logging
in.  Considering that all of those support secure authentication
methods, and considering that you don't have to give your password for
any of those to the service, you'll simply have to use one of them.

	--- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch, President
Naunet Corporation