[ale] semi [OT] making learning ruby programming fun?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:21:25 EDT 2013

My $0.02:  Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby (
http://mislav.uniqpath.com/poignant-guide/ ).  One of the more unusual
language textbooks you will encounter.

btw I enjoy C, C++, Python, SQL, shell, and several other languages about
equally.  I dunno why Python's caring about whitespace is a deal-breaker
for Mr. Frazier.

-- CHS