[ale] OT: Android native code

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:33:08 EDT 2013

$50 with my wife's 20% discount $40 + taxes. It is pain to work with
it but I bought it already. Interesting only because of the little
format and different CPU platform :) But the capacitive screen works
well and it is Android 4.03. Battery - short life.
The thing that I noticed with my both "cheapo" tablets is when you
have for example modest download of 10MB with high speed access the
WiFi cannot take it. The connection drops down and then reconnects
again but you have lost your download. So maybe you need download
manager ( wget -c) :) In one word don't buy it unless you have free
time or special application ...