[ale] switching to foxit for pdf viewing with or without adobe as backup

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Mar 23 00:42:51 EDT 2013

PS to my prior post.  Windows 7 has called my bluff and made me eat my
words.  No matter what I do to disable the adobe reader plugin, it still
pops up when I click a PDF web link in IE.  As a result, I'm
uninstalling Adobe reader on all my PC's and relying solely on foxit.
Hopefully, I won't regret that, but I don't use it for extensive
business purposes or form filling.  Just the occasional magazine file,
general document, or map file.  I guess I could always reinstall it if I
need it.

Sincerely,

Ron