[ale] OT: Android RAM

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:36:41 EDT 2013

somebody over one forum said that this could be the memory for the
GPU, sound and other stuff so is been locked by SoC for that purpose.
Maybe but WHY kernel sees the whole amount of RAM. Or this is the
memory locked for kernel usage as buffers or so and the rest is for
Davik. Still want to know the thruth