[ale] virtualbox and network ip's

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:01:11 EDT 2013

I've been playing with vmware way back and learning networking with
it. I created three VM's all on one internal network and second
network adapter on the one of VM connected to the PC's NIC. So I had
"real" network to practice with routing, traffic management, etc. Even
full diskless install LTSP for testing. Very handy when you want to
test something before to deploy.