[ale] Hard Drive Failures

Dow Hurst dphurst at uncg.edu
Tue Mar 12 18:47:26 EDT 2013

I'm using Bacula and it really works for even a swamped guy like me.  I
worked through the docs enough to get it to do what I wanted.  Now if
something happens to the file server disks, I can rest easy since I've
tested recoveries and backups are rock solid.  I recommend it.

Sincerely,
Dow
Dow Hurst, Research Scientist
340 Sullivan Science Bldg., Dept. of Chem. and Biochem.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
PO Box 26170 Greensboro, NC 27402-6170