[ale] OSS web based task manager?

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Tue Mar 12 11:37:54 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

Do any of you have a recommendation for an OSS web based task manager?
I'm looking for something easy to use for a small group of people that
will keep track of tasks for various projects.  The big thing is that it
has to support tasks being assigned to multiple people at once.  Other
than that I don't really need much more.  I don't need a bug tracker,
either, just a project, task, person(s), and a date or two (start and
completed for example).  I'd be running it on an internal LAMP server

I'd write my own if I had the time but I've got my own tasks to do. :)