[ale] Business idea (wuz: Security Licensing, Languages, and that business thing we talked about)

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:49:42 EDT 2013

All,

A friend pointed out that my post on the business idea seemed a little
vague. My wife sometimes indicates I take a while to get to the point.
I'm seeing a trend here.  :)

To be clear, I have a business idea that I'm working on and you are
invited to talk to me off-line to see if it is something you might be
interested in. Still in the initial design stages as a business. That
is, no paying customers lined up. However, most of you would be able to
understand the business and work within it.

I am in the process of getting feedback from SCORE before committing
what few $$ I have available. While I'm sure the business idea and model
are viable, it remains to be seen if I can make it work.

If you're up for some ambiguity and adventure, let me know off-line. I
can only promise to work as hard as I would want my boss to work and to
treat you like I would want to be treated.

Leam