[ale] asp user learning php?

Andy Borgmann andy at borgmann.me
Fri Mar 8 12:30:22 EST 2013

Just for the record, I read the Google line just like John did.  Still, all
that to say, I am still sorry to not have contributed to a better answer.

*
*
*--*
*Andy Borgmann*

E-mail: andy at borgmann.me
Cell Phone: (404) 492-6527
Personal Website: http://andy.borgmann.me/<http://andy.borgmann.me/?r=email>

"*Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct,
rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.*" -
2Timothy 4:2