[ale] selective DNS server for DHCP clients?

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:17:05 EST 2013

You actually do this proxy-squid setup on your firewall PC/router so
port 80 traffic get redirected trough squid. So no changes on the PCs
required. Personally have used squid for cache webpages/images and
limiting downloads size to 1 MB. This was back in modem/ISDN times :)
Have read squid could do much more.