[ale] evernote security breach

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 5 07:42:30 EST 2013

I use Keepass which lets me easily keep track of random answers for the questions one each site.

Q: Mother's maiden name?
A. Jabberwocky Chicken Horse Hair

Q: Favorite teacher?
A. Grand Larceny at Work

You get the idea. It also helps using actual words as you can validate your identity over the phone with tech support. You could use random gibberish for the answers but it is really hard to spell

#$hasklwo<{}+.,J

over the phone to a native English speaker let alone a non-native speaker.

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support Professional Lead           College of Computing